Your Data, Our Responsibility
At Move Online, we understand the importance of safeguarding your personal data. This GDPR Compliance page outlines our commitment to protecting your privacy and complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when you interact with our website and services.
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Union regulation that came into effect on May 25, 2018. It is designed to enhance the protection of individuals’ personal data and provide them with greater control over how their information is collected, processed, and stored.
As a provider of business coaching and support services, Move Online may collect and process personal data from EU citizens. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is handled in compliance with GDPR principles. Here’s how we do it:
- Lawful Processing: We only collect and process personal data when we have a lawful basis for doing so. This may include your consent, the need to fulfill a contract, or our legitimate interests.
- We collect only the data that is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected. We do not retain your data for longer than is required.
- Transparency: We are transparent about how we collect, use, and process your data. This GDPR Compliance page is part of our commitment to providing you with clear information.
- Data Security: We implement robust security measures to protect your data from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Data Subject Rights: Under GDPR, you have rights over your personal data, including the right to access, rectify, erase, or restrict processing. You can contact us at any time to exercise these rights.
- Data Protection Officer: We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to oversee our GDPR compliance efforts. You can contact them at email@example.com for any data-related concerns.
Cookies and Tracking
We may use third-party services that process personal data, such as analytics tools or payment processors. Rest assured, we carefully select and monitor these providers to ensure they also comply with GDPR.
If you have any questions or concerns about our GDPR compliance, or if you would like to exercise your data subject rights, please contact us at 07852 970 718.
Updates to this Policy
We may update this GDPR Compliance page from time to time to reflect changes in our data practices or legal requirements. We encourage you to review this page periodically for any updates.
Your trust is important to us, and we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and ensuring GDPR compliance in all our activities.
Date of Last Update: 01/09/2023